View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 03:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

There definitely aren't as many active fans as there used to be. The Alizee forum which has had a couple of thousand members over the years is no more, but I have a feeling that if she ever did decide to do another album, those fans would come out of the wood work.

I think her singing career means little to her except for one thing. She 'might' like to be able to get that monkey off her back of not being able to come up with a successful album with out MF/LB. Otherwise, I think she could care less.

Before DALS, we wondered what her finances were like. Three failed albums at that point could not have done her any good. But then DALS did come along, then the Tournee and so many other things came along that with the addition of a successful husband and now a dance school, this woman who seems to be 'mostly' of simple means probably has no worries now financially.

But she's still young and things can go south pretty quick and one thing I just realized and it should have hit me sooner is Les Enfoires is a show for charity. I think all the stars get is money for expenses where the Tournee is probably a nice sized pay check for her. As much as it kills me not to see her in L.E., it would probably be foolish of her to turn down that check. It's just a rotten shame that both shows happen at the same time of year.