View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 03:52 AM
Alizée Acolyte

BrianB is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I'm not sure if this is the right thread so mods, please move this post to more appropriate one if necessary. Anyway, I read in the other thread on this subject about all the difficulties some forum members were having in trying to get a copy of En Concert. So, I registered with this forum to let everyone know that I ordered my copy from Barnes & Noble last Saturday and got it on Wednesday. (To say I'm totally jazzed right now is an understatement! ) I also wanted to thank the folks here for all the helpful information about the DVD (e.g., that it's in PAL and not NTSC).

The other thing I wanted to mention is I noticed in the other thread that several forum members wanted En Concert but couldn't get it because they didn't have a credit card. If this has been suggested before, I apologize, but how about buying yourself a gift card and using that? Personally, I fund my iTunes account and my cell phone that way because I can get those cards anywhere and I try to avoid using my credit cards whenever possible.

Now, off to the "how you discovered Alizée" and the introduction threads.

Brian