View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 08:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

One of the reasons it took me a while to put this together is after work, Sunday morning, I went home showered, then went to a mass at the Holy Cross Cathedral in Boston that was dedicated to the victims in Paris. I apologize for the poor audio in the video I'm posting. The acoustics in the church aren't that good and my camera makes a lot of noise when I zoom. Plus I had rotator cuff surgery a couple of months ago so it's almost impossible for me to hold my camera steady after a couple of minutes.

I did get there early and I was able to say several prayers for the victims of Paris. The Gospel was said in both English and French.

After this, I went to the French consulate in Boston where I placed some flowers ( a dozen red, white and blue (dyed) carnations and a rose and a Lily (I had to include a Lily) with the flowers at the consulate. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

There was also a rally for the people of Paris on the Boston common after that, but I got there too late. Long day, but I felt I accomplished something, even if it was in a small way.