View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 11:27 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
I'd say that we should look at this forum as a place to talk about and share what we like as a community and not as a promotional tool to keep her relevant. Trying to do that would only be frustrating if she doesn't care about being a singer (which is totally fine and legit).
The employment of an image manager was very promising but I'm guessing it was directed to taking advantage of her image of ''instagram influencer'' rather than of singer.
Maybe becoming an influencer is the way she has gone. I hear there can be very good money in that. However, she still lists herself as a singer on her IG profile.

No matter what Alizee does with her life from here on out, singing or not, her fame came from singing. If she wants to leave that behind and live a new chapter in her life free from the obligations of being a celebrity of something she stopped doing long ago, then she should cut the cord.

I've said a long time ago that if she chooses not to make another album and devote her future to the dance school, I'll be OK with that. But it's like she is sitting on the fence.

Much of what makes Alizee so attractive is her personality. What fan of hers doesn't love listening to her talk? If she wants to keep influencing, she needs to engage her followers, especially the new ones.