Old 09-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Why is this argument still going on?

Here's a post from the link jung posted:
http://forums.tigerfan.com/roundtabl...ml#post1122341

Sorry scruff, somebody saw this thread and decided to rat you out.
I read that whole thread, but I find it very suspicious that Scruffy posted a picture of his desktop with Alizée as his background, and he never specifically mentioned that girl in the picture was Alizée. Yet somehow, in a very short timeframe, someone that wasn't even a member at the LSU forums decided to Google Alizée, and came upon this website, and then checked this thread, and went through 8 pages, and found the post where Scruffy mentioned his plan, and decided to go back to LSU forums and register just to report Scruffy. Yes, I know it's possible, but I don't find it vey plausible.

Even the guys from the LSU forum find it suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutiga
Thanks, I RA'd.

What led to you being the good samaritan and taking the trouble to sign up to report it/him? He run off with ya wife or sumpin?
Keep in mind that Scruffy posted the picture of his desktop in the appropiate thread, and no one had a reason to belive that it was spam, since he had been making other legit posts, and it's not like he went: "Hey check out the girl in my background, her name is Alizée, bla bla bla..."

So I have to believe that someone from the LSU forums (that wasn't even a member), decided to check the "Let's see your desk/work area" thread at the LSU forums, and from all the pictures posted, he somehow decided that there's was something wrong with Scruffy's desk.

That's why I think it's more likely that someone from AAm, someone that knew beforehand was Scruffy was up to, decided to go to the LSU forums just to rat him out.