View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 08:56 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Ok well clearly absolutely anything I say or do is some vicious attack that deserves expletives and rants and being equated to a Nazi. Apparently everything I say is a vicious attack to Bamagirl and CleverCowboy and their abilities as moderators. But perhaps somehow, SOMEHOW, this post will not be interpreted that way. I would invite the people who I am apparently insulting, to please let me know if I have offended you as grievously as implied.

Aragorn asked for what rules I was referring to. While asking Merci Alizée to activate a new user (mind you, we live on opposite sides of the world so I was on my way to bed while he was about to get off work) I asked him to please respond to Aragorn with the rules posted by Ben/Brad. That doesn't mean that common sense doesn't also apply, it is simply the answer to the question that was asked.

Nobody has ever censored Alizée's faith. I wouldn't be the first. I am a practicing Catholic, an Immigrant, and also Hispanic/Latino. I really don't know how welcome I would be by the actual Nazis that live in this country. Therefore, I do not appreciate being equated to a Nazi in any respect. It's not a joke. It's not funny.