View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 08:36 PM

badog7 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hey all,
referring to some of Mylenes lyrics, I wanted to say that, as a sometime writer of lyrics myself, it is so easy to overead it and your function as the writer is to be as ambiguous, fun/serious -depending on the context of the song/poem and make metaphors/alliterations etc however and whenever possible.
So the reference to "Docile<> delit" should be read in context- Mylene is saying it may be a puerile thing to do in the (shadow) of bombes- world wide terrorism- to be taking an indulgent bubble bath and making a lil list of things that annoy --123...no matter how good she looks , but that is what JBG are doing here- making "le terror" much more stupid than the (serious) sheer joy of imagining Alizee in her bath havin a frisson(!) with her "lil fish"..(heheh..>> ooh lala ) and no> it wasnt "sismiques" . Did the earth move for you guys?" lol! ! (iT DID FOR ME FIRST TIME i SAW ALIZEES 'ELF DANCE' WOOHOO!) BUT! there was (y un hic!?) Meaning? Getting there is tricky-oui! just ask my gf! Even funnier!
As to
Quote:
'Des extremistes a deux balles
" line, well that simply means '2 bit' radicals like marxist (un idee fixe!) students- they never have any buck$!! and they start riots..1968 et al that..hence "leading me on hypocrtically"- Mylene wants to turn things upside down (first line of Toc de Mac) but not violently- she prefers to do it through the medium of a beautiful young star and not be a hypocrite negativing everything else..!but having read alot of Ms Gautier i think there may be a 'cruditee" reference to MCPs there AUSSI! Mr Honourable may be adroit! haha. J'en ris!
Oui, j'suis australien! Owyagoin m8?
Ca Va? Ca plus!
La premier poste!
badog7 aka Chienoirsept- not everything noir est mal!
Vive ALIZEE!