View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 06:40 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Chart updated to 9/30 - see above. Thanks Ray4AJ

Alizée got a nice boost in numbers, but she still is not getting the Facebook likes that Tal is getting. Is there anything that Tal is doing that Alizée is not?
Just a few observations/guesses.... Tal recently (I believe) announced a spring 2014 tour. Also (for what it's worth) Tal follows over 10,000 people on Twitter while Alizée only follows 333. Perhaps following more followers leads to more loyalty? I doubt it has much influence in reality, but I noticed the numbers.

I wonder how much press the two of them are getting that we don't see here. If one is out in the public more than the other, which I expect is the case, then that may be benefiting Tal.

It's said the DALS4 first show had over 6M viewers. As long as Alizée stays in it I think she'll keep getting more followers. I wonder if there has been any new sales/downloads recently?

But what I started thinking yesterday is that if being on the show does draw in a larger audience for her, she's going to have to be ready to deliver to them something. She can't wait a year to do release new music, the new fans might not stick around that long. So does she have anything prepared? She will need to act quickly.