View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 02:55 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
One day after I had a nap it totally hit me. I was thinking of Alizee and all of a sudden I tried to think of what she does everyday. And then said to myself, "Hey, you know what, all she really is is a mom with a kid and husband at home and she probably has a really normal life like us. And she is indeed a real person. The only reason she is really special is she can sing, dance, and mesmerize people around the world." I am not saying she isn't a celebrity, but she indeed does have a real, normal, and personal life....it just hit me so hard that day. Things like that happen when you run 9 miles then come home and drop dead on the floor all covered in sweat and wake up 3 hours later....
Yeah. Alizée is a very organised person, maintaining her life in the right way. But she kinda of a celebrity who gives much importance to her personal career. That may be the reason that many fans have departed and also attracted many. Her cool and calm nature is what differentiate her from other "always barking" and vibrant artists. But i always think that what she'll be doing all day long. She is not roaming here and there and also no much performances. She does not even replies to our posts, or even look to our desperate attraction towards her. So in which thing she engages herself ?