View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 11:02 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Now, what looks weird to me is that hug... I mean, is it sincere?
I'm sure Alizée used that opportunity to vent and Grégoire was the first that didn't want to see Alizée in tears. So, from this point of view, I think it was sincere and they both "needed" that hug for different reasons.
But how long had they know each other back then? For just 2 weeks?
So my doubts are: were they already so close to each other? Or was that hug forced by whoever managed the show?
I believe the hug was sincere. We all know that Alizee is a warm person by nature. Greg seems pretty easy to get along with and not intimidating at all. The risk he took participating in this scene was that he was going to be "friend-zoned" by Alizee. Being disliked by Alizee would be worse than just being friends with Alizee, but you know he wanted more, and do you blame him?

Not everything is scripted in reality TV. I'm sure Alizee knew this segment was going to be about her split up, but my guess is that her lines were not scripted and the hug was spontaneous.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
Ben owns it now, but Brad founded it.
Brad was the name that I couldn't remember. My mind kept going to Ben. Thanks for the correction!

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 05-07-2020 at 11:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts