View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 02:21 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Scruffydog777;269691]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Aye you're in the video too . Where was it that you met her?
I can be seen at 2:20 and 3:00. This is at the Virgin Megastore in Paris, now closed I believe. This was an autograph session for the album A child of the century. There was a video of this meeting posted by a tv station that I think is still on Youtube and there's an interesting story in here of how this private autograph session all came about.
In order

I met her first at the autograph session in 2008 where I was standing in line to meet her like all the other fans.

2010 where was she had a private autograph session for her Alizee America fans which was mentioned above

In 2012, I saw her in 2 Les Enfoires shows in Lyon. At one point during the shows, she came up in the stands to sing with another singer (Mimi) and was standing about 6 ' away from me.

In 2013, I saw her again at 2 Les Enfoires shows in Paris. At one of them, she appeared to give me "the look".

In 2013, again as a fan standing in line, I met her and got an autographed cd of her new album 5. I also got about 70 other cds for our fans.

In 2013, I went to Ajaccio where she was holding an autograph session for the locals and got many great pictures and videos.

Again in 2013, I saw her sing a duet 'Dear Darlin' with Olly Murs.

What a year 2013 was!

2014, me and another member here went to Strasbourg to see her in another Les Enfoires show. We didn't find out until during the show, by the fact she wasn't in it that she had cancelled. Steam was coming out of my ears.
There was no autograph session for Blonde

Didn't see her during the Dals years.

2018. Went to the dance studio.

I believe it was on 4 occasions I got her to say hello to AlizeeAmerica.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-08-2020 at 02:26 PM..