View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 12:37 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Well, If there is any better time to hit the U.S. market with an english song, that's RIGHT NOW.
As we have discussed before, her catchy songs are already about 5 years old.
Hey Edgar,

I've heard in this thread and other related ones the fact that her better songs are getting old. This really "shouldn't" be an obstacle. The thing that matters most is that many people who we are trying to spread the news to in this country would be hearing her for the first time.

When I first heard Moi Lolita, it was already over 7 years old. I could not have cared less. I don't know how many times I played that song over and over again on the first day that I heard it. Far more than any other song I've ever heard and JAM was a close second.

Her songs are timeless. They aren't dated by the type of music or by the story they tell like lets say a song about the Vietnam war would be, so the age of her songs "shouldn't" be a factor.

But unfortunately it is, in the narrow minds of the people we need to try and spread the word of Alizée, the dj's, the producers, what have you.

Hopefully this new album will have some good songs on it that if are not in English, she will soon follow up with English versions that we can package in with the old (?) stuff.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-14-2009 at 12:40 AM..