View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
A man after my own heart
I agree with almost everything you said dude. I must admit, for a while now I've been having an inner conflict of sorts, trying to decide whether my favorite album is still Psych or is now 5. As far as her best album solo album, I do agree that it is 5. But when it comes to my favorite, I think for now I'll leave it as a tie, because I really do love those two. I said to someone before, I'm not sure to whom, that this is the album that she should have followed MCE with. But I am happy for her, that she explored other sounds before striking gold with 5.
Yes sir!

I totally agree with your last statement. I think it's important for artists to experiment before deciding what works for them. It's kind of like someone who graduated from College and doesn't know what to do with their lives and tries different things and finally settles on something they like.

I can speak confidently that she likes the direction of her album based on what I heard. I don't anticipate her to go back to making an Une Enfant Du Siecle type of album ever again. And frankly, I think this album has a garnered more positive reviews. Her single even topped the iTunes top 10 chart in France.

I am really happy for her.