View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 12:52 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

OK, I should have made this update a while ago. The problem is that the more the amount of photos increases, the more it's difficult to find time and ''motivation'' to do it. Anyway, I guess "better late than never".
Since hopefully we're approaching to a new wave of posts and stories from Warsaw, I was thinking this was the decisive moment to update the thread, so that, if there is anything new, photos can be posted by anyone without mixing up new and old stuff.

A brief disclaimer: since I saved some of the photos a while ago, there are a few ones that have already been posted on the forum by other members. In order to make things faster, I'll keep them anyway. Also, on the other hand I have certainly missed some other photos, so, if anything, let me know or just post the photos.

So...

Little mice.

From urban dictionary: ''French phonetic deformation for "Au calme" or in english "Being quiet". The real meaning is something calm, cool, fresh.''

This one is from Jo. I've always found fun the moment you have to take a photo of a child and you have to draw their attention. Alizée used a pretty common technique.

This one is from Annily. You can see the pool cover. :P

Good sister.

I don't have the original photo, but the caption was something like ''When you go shopping with your dad''.

Greg and Alizée definitely know how to keep Maggy busy and entertained. :P

Hmm, Maggy buying some flowers.

Oh, they are for her grandma. Tulips, right? They looks beautiful and Maggy is adorable.

She looks... snowly ecstatic.

I am happy to know that when she wakes up she is so active that she feels like squeezing oranges for breakfast.

If I were a jewels producer, I would send them to her only to have new photos like this.

Finally we have some photos of little Maggy on her shiny new Land rover.

New tattoo. It doesn't seem too ''invasive''.

Even Maggy's toys are healthy. lol

Nice job, Greg!

Eh eh...

Their new house has a terrific view on both sides.

Last edited by Aragorn97; 02-24-2021 at 02:16 PM..