Thread: VitaminBlog
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 11:59 PM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
What is your exercise regimen?
I work a 10 1/2 hour shift. From the airport, I take a bus that takes me to a parking lot about 7 miles from the airport and from there, I drive home.

Now I always have a membership in a gym and my goal is to go in the morning after work, but many times I'm just too tired to stop there. But in the past 6 months, traffic has gotten worse on that drive home. I think the increased traffic is a byproduct of our improving economy. But I have a choice now.....get stuck in traffic, or go to the gym. So I've been going to the gym twice a week.

I'd like to do cardio and work with weights or Nautilus type machines, but working that long shift limits my time there so all I do lately is hit the tread mill. It limits you to one hour, but you can add a 10 minute cool down period and that's what I do, an hour and 10 minutes. I typically burn about 600 calories.

Now I bring my Kindle with me and I watch Alizee videos. I have a playlist, but one thing I really enjoy watching at this time is the 22 minute Alizee history video I made (There's also a 10 minute version). There were a lot of discrepancies with the one I posted on Youtube, so I made an improved version. I hope to make more improvements before re-uploading it to Youtube, but I love watching this video during my workout. It's really perfect for my long run.

Well, depends on the day for me if its raining I'm mostly still going to jog about 2 miles to about 10 miles(used to jog that much when I lived more from the city) and if I want to and have the schedule to do so, but like I just said, I start with cardio, than I do some stretching or aerobics for 30mins-1hour, before doing some endurance, with many different techniques to exercise each muscle/area of cover.
I usually pace myself when starting a new routine or intensity-modulation, so I can see where I can improve and challenge myself, but I also can't forget about all the supplements I take before during and after all this, I also even like to spread it around my day, so It can "fill" in my day, and I don't use all my energy at once, so maybe even a 2-4 hour gap between exercises.
I would like to keep track of my health-omics which would benefit me even more, I listen to Alizée on my IPOD which I can watch videos on but for the last month or so, I can't seem to find that IPOD, probably hiding in my hat :P
lol

Last edited by VitaminAlizée333; 06-25-2018 at 12:02 AM..