View Single Post
Old 12-15-2023, 09:18 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think One Way Ticket would sound good. I have trouble trying to picture how her voice would sound singing this or that song by I would like to hear her try this one.

A little side note. My computer started displaying videos in the windows again. I didn't make any changes myself but it may have gone through an automatic update or two.
Yes Scruffy; It is hard to figure out if a particular song would sound right with Alizee's voice ! So I just put some songs out to see if anybody thinks they might be right ! I guess we would have to send a list to Alizee at some point ! I think she is going on tour in France somebody said ; so I wonder what she will be singing there ?

My Mozilla Firefox is updated once a month-almost too much and sometimes they make me reload it. Also Windows 10 just got updated again today.

I still promote her; so her subscriber's are up to 598 and team alizee is up to 596 right now 12/15/2023. If she tours then she would have some new videos to post on her accounts.
I promote Mylene as the "Fairy Queen" sometimes and her subscriber's have exploded to 679 ! Ha !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-15-2023 at 09:21 PM..