View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 08:19 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

OK, I know I'm going to get a lot of hate mail on this, but Oh, My God this song is Boring. When Alizee was a teenager before her MF days, she could pick songs better than this. Did she select this song because her voice is so far gone she dare not take any risks? Does she think her last Disney song was such a smash hit that she wanted to stay in that mish-mash groove? Does she understand that every TV spot she gets is not simply an opportunity to sing whatever song happens to be lying around: it's an opportunity to reinvigorate her career? Isn't there someone in France that can help this young woman with her career? Really, Alizee is acting like an 80 year old woman. Someone please get her a walker before she falls down. I can't tell you how painful this is. It's like watching a disaster in the family and being helpless to do anything about it. I'm not demanding that she have an original piece of music available every time she goes before the public, but--come on--there are tons of great songs out there. Surely she--or someone on her staff (assuming she has a staff)--could find something entertaining. It's obvious Garou was kind enough to get her a break to be on this show, so why not do something with it?

Last edited by Shepherd; 12-17-2014 at 08:48 PM..