View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 05:45 PM
JPVA lover

Le Parrain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Good to hear back from you Le Parrain! I take it Paris isn't your actual location? I joined the forum back in 2007.

It looks like you missed out on her participation in Dancing with the Stars (French version) a couple of years ago. It was a great show where we really got to learn a lot about her and there are videos available of all nine shows with the parts she was in, translated.

She's also participated in Les Enfoires with some very memorable performances too.
Lol no. Although that’s still one of my top 3 choices of where I would want to live when I am much older. Along with New York or Hawaii.

Oh yea I bet I missed out on a lot, stopped following news on her since 2007, luckily youtube probably has all this stuff and I may have to check some of it out. It seemed like she divorced too because from what I recall her husband was named Jeremy but it seems she has a new partner. I must say after almost 9 years of not following anything that has been going on with Alizee, she still looks very beautiful, infact she still looks the same from 9 years ago lol. No wonder I had such a big crush on her back then haha.

^ THE WAIT IS OVER!!! ^