View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 10:32 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I was just reading that article and came here to write just that! But she also said "Je vais essayer de le sortir au printemps." Which I think says "I'll try to get it out in the spring."

But some of the other things in the article meant even more to me.
Well if we're gonna talk about the more meaningful bits...

Quote:
You are wounded in the neck two hours before the premium. Have you considered forfeit?
No, even if people prod worried and we waited for the verdict of doctors. Whatever might happen, I thought:'' No, I'll dance even if it hurts, even make things worse and to be poorly rated.'' It was too important to me, because I have given myself fully during these nine weeks. I did also for my partner, who believed in me from the start. So I could not afford to disappoint. And also for the public, who voted for me all along that I continue the adventure. I could not make them false jump to the last premium.
Quote:
Can we say that there is a before and after Dancing with the Stars ? Over the emissions you have been less shy ...
When you're someone like me to book with great modesty, it helps us a lot. I will not say that I'm different, but in any case, I changed. My worst enemy is myself. With Dancing with the Stars , I accept myself a little more and I can reveal myself and accept that people enter into my world.
Right on Alizée :')