View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 02:59 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
If she wants to leave that behind and live a new chapter in her life free from the obligations of being a celebrity of something she stopped doing long ago, then she should cut the cord.

I've said a long time ago that if she chooses not to make another album and devote her future to the dance school, I'll be OK with that. But it's like she is sitting on the fence.
I don't think it really makes a difference to her. Actually leaving the door open gives her more random opportunities like the appearances she had done here and there (like the one for the chinese TV). It doesn't seem there is really any obligations for her for now.

Quote:
Much of what makes Alizee so attractive is her personality. What fan of hers doesn't love listening to her talk? If she wants to keep influencing, she needs to engage her followers, especially the new ones.
Sometimes I get the impression that she's kinda unaware of certain promotion ''rules''. Not that I know something about that, but she often just does... nothing. This is kinda cute to be fair. She just does her lili stuff without caring about anything.

But, again, I don't think it is something that makes a difference. She has her life and she likes it, instagram is just a way to share some bits of it and sometimes it happens to earn something from that.
Who knows, maybe she's hiding something for the future (not necessarily immadiate), but I don't know if she's ''on the fence''... does she actually think about this matter?