View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 04:43 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Sexy eyes... then everything else.

I took the two handsome French Interns, Charles (20yo) and Thibaud (pronounced T-Bo)(21yo) to the French restaurant last night, for the first time. It just so happend that Bertrand's (The Owner/Chef) parents flew in from Paris for a month and we were all there at the same time. It felt like we were in Paris; a number of Frenchies were yapping away. Somehow the Subject of Alizee came up; I wonder how????

Charles, being about the same age as Alizee, grew up with her music and popstardom. He said to everyone that Alizee doesn't show too much (skin) but just enough to drive you f*ckin' crazy! Then he let out a kind of yell that would best described as sounding like... Arrghh...#)*!$@&#%*! Everyone then laughed, knowing exactly what he meant and how he felt. Especially me! Of course, Charles and Thibaud both haven't had a woman since they left France about a month ago, so watching my Alizee videos really sexually frustrates them... ha, ha, ha. It serves them Frenchies right for trying to keep Alizee to themselves. But they're working hard on the two very pretty young ladies that I introducted them to about 2 weeks ago. Says he want's to slip her the T-Bone... I mean the T-Bo. But I don't think Rosie (palm) has got nothing to get jealous about, at least for the next few weeks. Let's all wish them luck!

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-07-2006 at 10:42 PM..