View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 12:51 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default The Rolling Stones Masterpiece !

Yes the Rolling Stones Wrote a Masterpiece ! And didn't the Queen Knight them ! I; like many others, simply like the Tune and I liked to hear it. But actually it is Quite Philosophical ! If you listen to the actual words and analyze them it is Instructions for your Life ! So I will Analyze it for you; if you allow me !
Mick Jagger, The Maesto conducts it for you !

1. Yesterday Don't matter if it's gone ! ( You Can't change the Past, so resolve to do better in the Future )
2. When you change with every new day, still I'm going to Miss You ! ( You will need to re-invent Yourself every day with New Skills )
3. Don't Question Why She needs to be so Free, she'll tell you that's the only way to be ! ( Any government only exists to further the freedom of the individual to improve things for themselves or others )
4. You need to Free yourself up from the Drudge of Life; so that you can make gains and not Lose anything !
5. There's No Time to Lose, I heard her say ! In Life you don't have any time to waste ! "I sometimes Lose a battle; But I never Lose a Minute !" - Napoleon
6. Catch Your Dreams Before They Slip Away ! Go after what you want in life immediately to get it !
7. Dying all the Time ( As Humans do ) You will never have a better time to achieve your Dreams than right now !
8. Lose your Dreams and You Might Lose Your Mind ! A Life Unkind ! ( Get Started on Your Dreams right away so you do not Lose them ! )
9. Catch Your Dreams Before they Slip Away ( Go after your Dreams right away )

Sorry If I have miss-interpreted something somewhere or heard it wrong !

And if you are Back-Packing through India,Nepal, or Tibet you may be heading for Shambala !
( You have to have a lot of Wind to be a back-up singer for Shambala ! )

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-06-2023 at 01:33 AM.. Reason: More Info