View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 05:50 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road
Default Being older and being “physically” attracted to Alizée

Since I am an “older” chap (46), it does feel quite awkward to discuss Alizée’s related matters with relatives and friends. I feel that I might be perceived as a dirty old man drooling over videos of a cute young woman on his computer while fantasizing having sex with her . This is really annoying since Alizée does not bring any sexual thought to me. I never think of her in that way, even while watching JEAM in the sailor uniform. I know, strange...

Of course, I do enjoy Alizée’s sexy ways, but not in a typical “sexual” sense. Actually, I rather dislike the few times she showed a little more than I would have liked to see. I do not mind that people find her attractive in that way, it is just not for me.

Any other members find that although the physical attraction is extremely strong, it has nothing to do with any sexual attraction?

Actually, this subject does remind me of how I felt when I watched the movie Lost in Translation. It is a strange feeling. I found Scarlett Johansson to be adorable in that movie. I liked her personality, her looks, her voice, the way she moved... Although there was a strong physical component, there was nothing sexual about it.