View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 06:32 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It does feel awkward because so many people get the wrong impression. I feel much the way you do. I never think of her in a sexual way. I love her voice, her looks, her personality, and the way she dances in a way that far exceeds any love I've had for any singer in my life time and it's nothing more than that.

I think a lot of people who don't like the music, and especially in this country people who don't have the capacity to like a song that's in a language they don't understand, will watch one of her videos and because they don't like the music, they figure the big attraction for us must be some of the sexy outfits she wears.

Not long after finding out about Alizee, I brought a dvd into work to show her to my fellow employees and I think I made the mistake of including some of her early videos such as Moi Lolita Amsterdam and L'Alize top of the pops. Now especially with her performance in Amsterdam, people who don't like the music think the big atttraction is the cheeks of her ass hanging out of her outfit and when they find out she's only 16 at that point, well you can imagine what some of them think.

But it really doesn't bother me. Any of them who thinks that way doesn't know a thing about me. On slow days at work, I'll get out my lap top and watch a few of her videos, knowing what some people are thinking, but I don't give a crap.

I think there are a few family members who think that way too, so for that reason I wish when I was first showing her videos,I had used ones where she was at least 18 and possibly not using the ones where she's in the sailor suit.
Just about every other outfit she wore when singing JAM was gorgeous.