View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I know for a fact that all of you gentlemen here are very classy, respectful people, and I admire you all for that. I've never seen Alizée being discussed here in a sexual or disrespectful manner. Otherwise I would've been scared off a long time ago.

That being said, I can see why "outsiders" () would get the wrong idea about older men being a fan of Alizée, although they're completely incorrect in their assumptions. Placing yourself in their shoes, had you never heard about Alizée, her music, or her beautiful personality, would you not raise your eyebrows a bit when you saw her, especially in her Gourmandises outfits (I always thought some of them were a little too revealing for a 16-year-old, "legal" or not)? Don't take that the wrong way, I know none of you are perverts and that Alizée's appeal is universal in itself, I'm just saying that some things look different in bad lighting.

There is something about Alizée's presence and the way she carries herself, the expressions she makes, the songs she sings.. pretty much everything about her, that screams "beautiful and classy" rather than "hot/sexy". It's just an indescribable "vibe" thing that all people have, you can tell their nature just by studying their mannerisms.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée