View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 06:29 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
To me, your job is irrelevant when you have tattoos. I absolutely DON'T think tattoos make you a "bad" person, but I think it shows rather...questionable judgment. I consider tattoos to be graffiti on your body, not "art." If you love art, buy a freaking painting or something. It's odd to me that people would rather wear something on their body that they wouldn't hang in their house. I'm no psychologist, but every person I've known with tattoos had low self esteem.
I agree with your points Euphoria. At the very least it is in many cases a cry for attention and probably a discontent with a persons body via a need to improve or change it through tattooing. To the extreme a form of self mutilation and or serious rebelllion. Although the culture of tattoo's has changed drastically in the past few years, I think in most cases the motives are the same as when it was a sign of trashy or rebellious nature/cult of personality.I also agree that in most cases it is a sure sign of poor self esteem/self respect. There are exceptions to almost every rule, so those of you with tattoo's that are on this forum will have to evaluate your motives and I in no way can say that all tattoo'ed individuals fit into any of these categories.It is just that if you walk like a duck, quack like a duck then you are probably a duck. I think Alizee is a duck or at least makes a lot of duck face photo's lol!