View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 07:58 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I'm no psychologist, but every person I've known with tattoos had low self esteem.

Maybe, but people with high self esteem and with egos the size of a stadium like olimpic champions, nba players, rappers, proffesional soldiers, etc... they also have tattoos...

I won't judge people with tattoos or their reasons to have them, my problem with Alizée's tattoos is that I frankly find them quite laughable today, and they will look even worst in the future...
It is not a case of having a rose, an eagle, or the name of your daughter tattooed on your skin, we are talking about Disney characters and Sailor Moon...

I bet she is happy with them, but she is ruining a little bit my view of her as an icon. It is a cliché, but the cute tiny and classy french woman like Audrey Hepburn was a perfect example of style and elegance...
I can not really say that Alizée is classy in that same level anymore...

She had the music and the looks at some point. The music is not the same and the looks... she is not taking good decisions from a proffesional point of view...
I can not see for example any important magazine calling her for a big photoshoot with nice dresses... thanks to Sailor moon in her shoulder and whatever she does next.

The good thing is that if her new album is better than the last two, all this tattoo histories won't matter that much.

Last edited by SpanishFan; 05-10-2012 at 08:00 PM..