View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 09:54 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Last tuesday, I arrived in Punta Cana in the Domican Republic for a four day vacation. I was in the main plaza I guess you call it where every night they have some type of musical event. One night, they had mainly latin music with a lot of salsa and merengue, etc. At one point a beautiful young lady got up to dance. She was a brunette wearing a sleeveless black outfit (not at all revealling) that went from feet to neck with a green chiffon scarf; an outfit that looked great. Her hairdo had bangs in front with a big ponytail in the back.

I had actually noticed her before that because I was standing by the bar and she was standing several feet away by a column watching people dancing, sometimes dancing in place herself. There came a point where for the most part couples stopped dancing and individuals got up there themselves to dance. Well when she started to dance, she looked incredible; so smooth and graceful. I would have stayed there all night long if she had continued dancing and if she started singing.........................who knows?

I started wondering how old she was. Now I'm a terrible judge of age. I thought she might be as young as 18 or as old as 25. Now I still take a lot of heat from my fellow employees who despite my 8 years now of following one girl who is now thirty, think I'm into young girls; with the empahasis on the plural form.

At times I wonder myself if maybe there's something wrong with me that even not knowing Alizee's age when I first started watching her, maybe I somehow knew inside she was a young girl. So after watching her dance several dances and thinking about this age thing, I was just dying to know how old she was. She finally took a break and went up to the bar for a drink and I know you're not supposed to ask a woman her age, but I did and she floored me (literally), when she said she was 35.

Like I said, I'm not a good judge of age, but still I couldn't believe how far off I was. But so I felt relieved. If she had said she was 18, I would've doubted myself even more. I think this kind of proves, at least to me, that when I first saw Alizee in Las Isla Bonita, I would have loved her as much, even if she was, I'm not going to say 35, but if she was several years older and not because she was a teenager. In fact, I feel it was highly unfortunate for us or at least me that she got taken away by marriage at a time when I think she was entering the prime of her beauty, but at least we got her back!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-09-2015 at 10:07 PM..