View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 12:35 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Ladies and germs , even if AAM goes bye bye we'd still have the facebook page .
Yeah i know fakebook is lame but perhaps some of you will go there and like some stuff or post anything .

Uhmm totally off topic but not really . Still wish someone who is more respected than myself here would start up an Alizee annual meeting idea in Disneyworld . O k stop the mind from wandering into the doubt that is formulating in your minds and have some faith in yourselves . yea yeah ya I know the logistics of getting people together and expense but if you had every year to . . have a year in advance to plan for it . . Maybe even she would show up herself . Or better yet if 10-15 of us pitched in we could fly her over and put her up for a weekend . Even plan it for when she does come to visit . Yeah yeah yeah i know privacy , vacation with fans blah blah blah , yadda yadda yadda . dont know til ya ask and to have her spend a couple few hours doing a meet and greet isn't such a far fetched idea cuz she does it all the time . maybe even make it a charitable cause to entice her over , anyways . . in case no one toldja's yet today i love love you and hugz .