View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
I have a real passed used at Alizee's show in Mexico. If someone wants it, make me an offer.

Droolin' , not exactly the one i am looking for as i do have my heart set on finding an En Concert style but it is so cool to see another . Thank you !

I'll start the bidding at $100 for that pass , i recently purchased the En Concert back stage pass and it was only like $22.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150791436013...84.m1497.l2649

If anyone has the En Concert style lanyard and is interested to sell i'd pay $150 !

Considering it would only cost about 1000 to have 500 lanyards made . . .
I know we probably can't have the En Concert style reproduced but perhaps if enough of us were willing to pitch in we could have some type of AAm lanyards made . The shirts and such are a great idea for promotion but again we could use lanyards every day . In a few pictures Alizée seems to wear lanyards to hold her keys n stuff , here she is wearing one from Dior -

Perhaps even she would be interested to have a few if we make AAm lanyards , maybe even autograph some . Could do a charity auction . . .
Lots of ideas there . Would only take 10 of us to pitch in 100 each for 500 lanyards which is like 50 each or 40 each if we sent 100 to Alizée .

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-07-2012 at 12:15 PM..