View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 09:37 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I was just kidding about my posts always being garbled, but it looks like what Shepherd posted was pretty garbled. Now sometimes I'll type something out real quick and then post it, then read through it and realize I made some mistakes, but I'm sure that's not what happened. It looks like some of the stuff got garbled some how.

Now the line "they would want to have her back, at lease in a role where she's not a regular" might not sound right, but it's because I believe she wouldn't want a full time role. I think she'd want one where she'd only would have to appear every so often.

As far as what Ray said, I do think she does look much better when the tats are covered whether they did it by design or by accident. It's like when she first walked into camera view, it was like wow, what a beautiful woman.

I honestly think she could do well as an actress, but I don't know how much her not having any professional acting lessons would hinder her, plus I think so many serious roles could never happen because of her tats, but I think that's probably a very good thing for us. I think most people here would much rather see another album with concerts and if she isn't getting any acting roles and with what I perceive as these dancing appearances as getting a little old in the not too distant future, then the only direction she can go in if she wants some more meaningful success, is another album.