Thread: Annily
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 07:23 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Annily has a thing for the old sitcom "Friends". She frequently changes her profile to a scene from the show with a caption, mainly focusing on Rachel (Jennifer Aniston). Rachel is saying "Ugh. Men are unbelievable." Well... she is right.

Another mother's day photo was posted with Alizee pushing Annily in a shopping cart. The photo speaks for itself.

Yep, she is utterly absolutely right…

Men are unbelievable…

Now, I recognize “Friends” from “waay back”, one of my “ex’s” was a “Friendsophile”, and we’d “binge watch” it, cuddled up on the couch for hours, which was always “nice”...

Nice, nope it was frikkin HEAVEN, for she was 5’11’’ of pure utter “goddessness”…

And, well, rather, ok. I’ll admit it, she’d “binge watch” it, and I’d “power nap” with my eyes wide open. A very handy skill that I acquired in the military…

I could even answer questions in this state, as long as the answer was “mmmhmmm”…

It was never my favorite tv show, but, I can think of worse things to do in this world than spend some time like that, with someone you love…

And the “endings”, well unlike the tv show, they always invariably “happy” ones, if you know what I mean…

Now, with regard to the Alizée/Annily photo, it does indeed speak for itself.

Easily my most favorite shot of them both together, and one that I would most certainly keep…

Just “sublime”…