View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 02:35 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I did some informal research on this a while back. The number of videos made about Alizee is in the multiple thousands. There is no pop star, dead or alive, that comes close to this from what I see.

There are certain people that have contributed to this high number. An ex-AAm member Robert Rhein apparently had a goal of making 1,000 videos about her and he exceeded that number. But the one that has made the most that I see is Fede Campamix81. The last count I had was 1,231 videos as of 2019 and he still continues to make them to this day.

There was some guy named Vadim Sanderson who was making Alizee videos to a custom compilation of ItaloDisco music. I couldn't decide if he used the music to promote Alizee or Alizee to promote the music (there was an album of it). He made about 50 videos and they were getting a very high number of watches. This was in 2017-2019 and then his account vanished along with his videos. Luckily I downloaded many of them.

Let's not forget current members ScruffyDog and joebanana, who has and continue to add to the number on a regular basis and put out really good stuff.
Thank You; CleverCowboy ! Maybe we should submit Her to the Guiness World Records ! Like you said Scruffy and Joe as well as others are making videos about her every day !
I probably would make some , too; when I get the Chance ! She is like an Angel or a Fairy in that she inspires videos !