View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Her finances are something we know absolutely nothing about and we can only take guesses at it and here is my guess. I think with MF and LB, she may have been getting a small amount of the take, but compared to how much she has been making without them, that must now seem like a very generous take.

MF and LB went to the same college together and after many years of experience together, I'm sure they learned how to best invest their money. Now I'm sure they imparted on Alizee how best to invest her money and I'm sure if she would have continued in that direction, she would have been set for life, but then J.C. came into her life and pointed out to her what he thought of as a raw deal she was getting; a deal she realizes now was a great deal, but he convinced her to remove all her money from the influence of those two and she invested it in accordance with his advice.

Now being a rookie, he mismanaged her music career right into the dirt and I'm sure he mismanaged her financial situation too. There are so many people we see in the U.S. who win a large sum in a lottery and they don't know how to act. Within a few years they are broke and terribly unhappy, probably wishing they had never won. In the process, they've probably lost their freinds, their happines.

I think that is what is going on now. She lost the freinds she had when she is growing up. It's obvious she has no good advice as how to handle her music career, so I'm sure she has no good advice as how to handle her financial career, so I think she will go broke some time in the future. It could be next year or 10 years from now, but I don't think it's going to be that long.

She does not have a clue and it's obvious that those closest to her, have offered her nothing but one piece of bad advice after another.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-13-2012 at 12:13 PM..