View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 05:36 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
Grow up she wasn't forced to do that shit, she was 18 and I'm sure she enjoyed doing it. If it wasn't for her marriage and her child she might even still dance provocatively. Also don't lie to yourself, JEAM turns you on as it was meant to. Alizee is what, like 26 now, she is and never was as innocent as you fan boys think. She does well at keeping things pg/pg-13 rated and her personal life secret which I believe is what lures many of her fans. We don't know her, I'm tired of reading post on how Alizee would do this or wouldn't and how she is nothing but purity..... pshh. Have a good day, not mad just a little minor rant.
That's maybe is ( and will be) the greatest enigma about Alizée.
To a boy mind ( and i didn't made exception) it seems impossible to move that way without knowing what kind of impact you could have on a masculine audience

But that's not so simple. As many young girls, she loved to test her sexyness, to dress in a very feminine way, in a naive way .I'm not sure how aware she was of her own power of attraction. We also must take account of Mylène influence.

On this site, they talk about this dress in this words :

"This blue dress is sign by the french designer André Courrèges. At first, this dress was longer, until it was alterated , on Mylène's demand, to be shorter."

That's says a lot.

Anyway i'm agree with you to say she "wasn't forced" to accept this, if she don't feel confortable with it...

Only her knows what's the truth on this...

Last edited by Bigdan; 10-10-2010 at 05:39 PM..