View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 08:18 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
....so having a baby should not put an extended delay to her singing career, that is if she's still interested in pursuing it. If she's expecting, they will have another mouth to feed and I'm sure the big paycheck an album would bring, is looking a lot better than the income the studio provides.
How big of an income do her albums bring in? I thought her latest albums had poor sales.

Alizee seems to be doing fine right now--- the dance studio, plus residuals from gourmandies/MCE (I presume.)

If she needs extra money, she can do for-hire concerts like Warsaw. 3 or 4 per year would bring in good supplemental income.

Eventually, if she wants an actual career, she should go into acting and/or tv hosting. I think albums are a dead end. I personally would much rather see Alizee star in a movie or tv series than release another album.

Edit:

Is there no "broadway" in France?

Here in the U.S, various stars have been successful on Broadway. Didn't Linda Ronstadt do "pirates of penzanse", for instance? "Broadway" would be a good fit for Alizee. I guess there's no "Broadway" in France?

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 05-11-2019 at 08:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts