View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 06:09 PM

LaCandida95 is on a distinguished road

Alright, time for my Alizee Confessions!

My favorite album is Une Enfant Du Siecle. I know its not pupular because the style is not for everybody, but, I just enjoyed the album so much and its so fantastic. Its such a truly piece of art.

The first song I ever hear was Les Collines.

The first time I ever heard of Alizee was through a talent show like American Idol called La Academia (The Academy).

My least favorite album would probably have to be Mes Courants Eletrequis (I hope I spelled that right) I dont hate the album. I do like a couple a songs from it but its not my favorite.

My favorite Alizee song is A Cause De L'Automne

Every time I see Alizee singing or doing a live preformance, I blush every time because seeing her out there and enjoying herself just makes me smile.

My favorite Alizee music video would obviously be A Cause De Lautomne.

Most of the music on my phone is Alizee, Jpop/Jrock, and a little bit of k-pop.

My favorite album cover is Une Enfant Du Siecle's

Most of the songs on my phone containing Alizee are from Psychedelices, Une Enfant Du Siecle, and 5.

Even though I make album covers for people to use, I dont really use them myself because I dont really think their good enough. I only use the 5 album cover I did on two songs.

I have a couple of Alizee songs i havent really listened too or only listened once.

I have a facebook album of only Alizee pictures, but, I should probably put more in there.

I love to share Alizee music with everyone.