View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 10:37 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road
Smile

Ske Leton said it was the first time in his life he cared to follow a celebrity.

I find this an interesting comment because I too have never cared to follow a celebrity before Alizee although I have enjoyed many artists before her. It mystifies me as to what it is about Alizee that is so irresistible. She is beautiful, but certainly not the most beautiful pop star. I enjoy her music, but I enjoy the music of many stars. Even so, I have never taken an interest in the private life of any other artist. I think it has something to do with the fact that she is an introvert and so am I, but I don't think that is nearly enough to explain the phenomenon. I have a sense that she is approachable while knowing Alizee is not at all approachable. Certainly she is approachable to her family and a few close friends, but she is not comfortable with strangers, and I think she has not worked the international market, especially Mexico, as ardently as she might have because she is not comfortable outside of France. So what is her magic? I don't know.