View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 12:40 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

This has turned into the likes of MTV, less music and more drama lol It's a shame because there's a lot happening in music right now ;-)

This type of behavior or problem is not new though, something similar has happened before. Back in the days when we were voting for Alizée to win on that twitter thing someone was going to a Pink forum and stirring up things and then coming back to report on Alizée forums the discontent that they had because we were fanatics etc for trying to make her win... honestly I never voted for anyone as much as I did then hehe ;-)

I think the biggest problem this forum and others have is the tolerance that it has. Some people who join or have joined in the past quite frankly don't have any respect for this forum, it's members or the artist of which we're a fan of. Why are they tolerated and allowed to continue is beyond my control, crap I just had a Mylene Moment lol. By the way by ignoring a problem it doesn't make it go away, unless of course it goes to a different forum mdr ;-)

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com