View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 08:00 AM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Thank You Alexx89 ! i apologize to everyone if I have gotten out of line ! I was in IT for many years so I am exceptionally grounded; things are either Yes or No in IT ! Alizee is very Attractive; because she is such a Nice Person, and it comes across in all of her performances ! However; if somebody does invent a Time Machine and I could be young again; then I might be off to Alizee-land ! Ha!
You were not out-of-line mate ! Don't worry about it We all had out little scenarios - innocent ones or not who knows ..you can't enter everyone's mind but I think a more healthy approach would be to do the necesary steps to just meet her one day - it's thin ice because you have to check some things on a rules list - like not invading privacy , do not be creepy , don't insist on things that will make you look dumb or desperate and stuff like this ... but nowadays with a bit of luck and a clear mind you can achieve that. This is not a blueprint so that everyone starts now visiting Ajaccio and show up at her door asking for pictures that's wrong...But usually if people are close to her social media stuff you could get the chance at a future event to meet her in person. Most of us do diserve this ! some not so much because there were some creepy thinkers but I won't dwell into that subject And if not possible or too much to handle then just enjoy whatever she gave us already and get the most out of it...it's a dull and depressing period when your star stops doing the things they did but we all have a life and we can't do things forever. At least we have some social media activity wich we did not have before... Imagine if instagram or facebook were at this level back in 2003-2005 ...pfff

Anyway - the TLDR is this - Just enjoy her/her work in your own way that gives you peace, confort , nostalgia vibes and chills and use those feelings towards something productive That's my take...I talk a lot and going long ways with "bla bla" stuff...but it's just my nature and I don't mind it.