View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
I think it really is just a matter of Alizée being in love with body art as opposed to her having an identity crisis, or simply being rebellious. I've noticed she follows "tattoogirls" on Instagram and frequently favorites the pictures they post > this one being the latest that she favorited:

Is this how she imagines herself looking some day? Maybe. I've said before that there will come a time when enough is enough for me, but, honestly, I'm already hooked on her and I just don't see how any amount of tattoos that she may get could break that effect. Yes, it hurts more and more each time to see a woman that attractive add more tattoos, but it truly would take something far more drastic for me to end this "relationship".

So there, I shan't complain about all this anymore.
At least in this picture there is no tattoos in the zone im actually staring at so i don't notice the tattoos

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
Just a reminder that nothing beats a factory Original:

Yea and she was very well built model though it seems shes starting to put on mileage FASTTT especially with all this aftermarket China crap parts she keeps installing!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 05-03-2012 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts