View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 10:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I try to be realistic. I think she has everything she wants in her life and is financially secure so if another album didn't happen, it wouldn't matter that much to her. But she just went through a very busy "career" period in her life and is probably very happy for the respite of inactivity ( except for Mary-Do) her recent weeks have provided her.

But now there is stuff on the horizon for Gregoire and nothing for her and I'm sure she really notices that. Remember though it was said in a kidding way, she was just the partenaire? So I think she will get a little antsy not being noticed anymore, while Greg is on the big stage and as I mentioned before, Les Enfoires is coming up. If and that's a big if, she participates, I do think the seeds for a an idea of a new album will be planted.

I think that's what all of us want, is another album. So don't give up hope yet. If she doesn't participate in LE, she lives in Corsica which is not a place where she's going to rub elbows with singers, musicians and producers and nothing will develop, but Les Enfoires this January is in Paris!!!! We couldn't ask for a better place for it to be for her again to rub elbows with people who matter in the industry. Hang in there. If she doesn't participate in LE, I think then, I will lose a lot of hope too. But right now, I'm very optimistic!