View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 08:25 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I still say La Isla Bonita is the best idea for a song to introduce her to America. Because it is a song a lot of people will be familiar and comfortable with. But as for one of her English rewrites, I think tha those are a bad idea. Not because they are bad songs, or whatever (though they weren't written very well for the most part!), but instead because they give the wrong impression. We should show people her more recent music. Just my 2 cents. As for commercials, this is a kind of bad idea. Not for the reasons you may think. But because there are very few stations that will play her music (if any), and so why would a radio station advertise music it would never play? And anyways, I think our promotion efforts will have to stay the way they are. At least until we (maybe) recieve confirmation she will have a release here. If her music is not available here, radio stations will most certainly not advertise it. She can only be an internet sensation/cult phenomenon as long as she has no American release.