View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 09:03 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
Danse avec les stars, wiki says she participated and won
I'm not sure if you are kidding or if you haven't heard that much about DALS.

Of course the show is just like the one in this country, Dancing with the Stars, where they pair up a professional dancer with a celebrity.

Now it was said Alizée had been asked to be on this show before, but she declined because they dig too much into your personal life and she didn't want any part of that. But after her third album (5) failed, it look like her career might be at an end and so I guess she had to take that chance and you could see how the show did dig into her private life, I think more so with the second show.

Now at some point after her seperation from Jeremy, it was said instead of trying hard to find another boyfreind, she decided to focus her life on raising Annily and for this show, it was said she asked for a gay (male) partner because she didn't want any distractions. Of course they didn't give her a gay partner. They teamed her up with Gregoie Lyonnet who was considered one of the top 10 hip hop artists in the world.

I think it was obvious from show one, she fell in love with the show and the people she met. How quickly she fell in love with Greg, I'm not sure. It was obvious in show 2 that she hadn't let go of Jeremy......... yet. When she danced with Greg in that show to Patrick Brue's "Je te le dis quand même", a song I guess that hit too close to home, you could see the sadness on her face during the dance and the tears afterwards.

Her main competition on the show was Brahim Zaibat who was a dancer and a very good one at thata and at the time he was Madonna's boy toy. He even appeared with Madonna in one of her football Superbowl half time shows. They broke up soon after the DALS shows ended.

If you did hear about the shows, I typed all this for nothing. If you didn't. I paid to have all the sections of the 9 shows that concerned Alizee translated. Here is the first episode from my Google drive.....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m5w...ew?usp=sharing