View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 06:09 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

In case this is your first time seeing something from this thread, everything is explained in the thread's first post.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8618

But without further to do, here are the results of how much people posted on AAm in the month of August:

Some more specific statistics:

bebert057 was again the most consistent user, posting exactly 1 thing a day, everyday in the 'share our photos of Alizée' thread, except for the 26th where bebert057 posted 2 things on the same day.

Alex Rien, Ben.Daly and BroKenSkullDG were the 3 most frequent posters, with somewhere near 2 posts a day across the month.

The most things posted by one user in a single day was BroKenSkullDG, posting 13 things on the 11th of July, a new record.

The 11th also saw the highest number of posts for any one day, and a new record since I've started recording this data, with 37. And it was the 3rd of August that had the fewest number of posts for any day in the month, with just 3.

The 27th saw another record broken, this time in regards to highest number of unique individual posters with 14.

The most common number of posts across the month of all the users (that posted at least something) was 1, with 24Shepherd24, Alnor, Dani, Merci Alizée, imverynuts, Spirit, FirstSeb, PanchoVilla619 and SteveB all posting exactly once each during the month.

In terms of more general observations...

More posts across August (478) than of any month I've recorded so far, compared to July (444) and June (300).

Average of just over 15 posts per day, with 7 days recording 20+ posts, both records.

Kajue, as well as BigDan if you re-order things, both remained the same rank in terms of number of posts compared to last month. 14th for Kajue and 18th/19th(joint with 18th in August) for BigDan.

So overall, we're seeing an increase of posts over each month. This time fuelled by the Vinyls being made available for pre-order, events such as the make-up showcase at the studio, speculation of things to come as always, and plenty of general threads for discussion and sharing of media.

Notice: I'll be away for the weekend so might struggle to record results but will try. If the next few days are left empty or inaccurate when shared at the end of the month that will be why, however I think I should be able to keep track of things.

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 09-03-2020 at 08:35 AM..