View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 07:33 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road
Talking Change Random Ads into Pictures of Alizée!

You know how websites tend to display random ads in your face? Well you can fight back with this link that turns all of the pictures in those ads into pictures of Alizée!!!

Here is how to do it...

Step1: Bookmark this page right now.

Step2: Copy this URL:

Code:
javascript:(function(){fcb=function(d){ktndata=d;var%20p=document.getElementsByTagName('img');for(var%20i%20in%20p){p[i].width=p[i].width;p[i].height=p[i].height;p[i].src=d.items[Math.floor(Math.random()*(d.items.length))].media.m;}};if(typeof%20ktndata=='undefined'){var%20jp=document.createElement('script');jp.setAttribute('type','text/javascript');%20jp.setAttribute('src','http://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public.gne?tags=Aliz%C3%A9e%20Jacotey&tagmode=any&format=json&jsoncallback=fcb');%20document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(jp);}%20else{fcb(ktndata);}})()
Step3: Open up the properties menu of the saved Bookmark and change the name of it to something like "Change to Alizée" or something that will help you remember... mine is titled "Alizée Me!" ....

Step4: Delete the URL that is there and paste in the URL that you copied above.

Step5: Visit any site that has random ads. ebay is a good start but just about any cable news site or shopping site will do....

Step6: When you are at that site go to your favorites and click on the saved Bookmark..... and as they say in French.... voilà! ... all the random ads on that page will turn into pictures of Alizée!...

Step7: Quit drooling all over yourself and put your tongue back in your mouth!