View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 12:50 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Of course I know that. That was what I meant to say. You don't want her to be associated with anything bad - just like in CNN's "Inside the drug cartel" story with her picture in it! Even if I was the only one seeing it, I still cringed.

Edit: I want to know how to add/replace the pictures though!
Or in your original screen cap above ... it has a headline that reads "What Snooki Looks Like Without Makeup" ... and then it has a picture of Alizée!!! .... in Snooki's dreams!!!!

The Java code is ingenious! The pictures are randomly gathered from a search for "Alizée Jacotey" pictures from public albums on Flickr.com

This link here... http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=aliz...e+jacotey&f=hp

If you want to adjust the search results (and the pictures) you can! ... just change this part in the link "Aliz%C3%A9e%20Jacotey" to something else like "Cars" ... or "Poker" or anything else... and have fun with it!... the "%C3%9e" in the URL is what makes the "é" and the "%20" is just a space ... so if you wanted to change "Aliz%C3%A9e%20Jacotey" to "Alizee Jacotey" it would be "Alizee%20Jacotey" .... or you can change it to "Alizee" ... and see if different Flickr Pictures are generated...

The reason you may see a lot of the same pictures (even though it is supposed to be random and even though there are 1000's of different pictures of Alizée on Flickr) is because the Java Script in the URL also tries to account for the ad size and replace it with a picture that is closely related to the same size of that ad... this is to eliminate image distortion through re-sizing as much as possible! Unfortunately some photos are still re-sized and squished, but for the most part it matches the sizes perfectly...

I am pretty sure you can change the Java Script language to utilize pictures from a random search query from Google, Photobucket, Yahoo, Bing, or some other web sites that turn up image results from searches. So you may want to experiment with that as well if you wish to get different pictures to show up!... however, most other sites tend to change their layout so much... and some sites are not accurate with the search results either! ... e.g. a google search for Alizee may turn up something completely unrelated to Alizee Jacotey...