View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Whenever there is the most to do, I tend to be the most active in my own hobbies Today I should have been studying as crazy, but instead I used 2+ hours to watch En Concert. And I don't regret it!

When I was watching, I was at the same time thinking, what to do next in my venture through mathematics, music, beauty, ... I think that I will finish my notation here (that is, not add any new content into it). It already serves its purpose - it provides a good base for other ideas I (will) have, and therefore any new additions would just make it bloated. Any further additions will therefore be made ad hoc.

The last step regarding this notation I need to take is to translate it into English... huh, I'm not looking towards it

Btw, when I was watching En Concert, I was seriously considering whether Alizée is the most beautiful being I have ever seen. And I think that I am starting to understand, why I really like the way she sings in the En Concert, even if many other people say that she is awful. It isn't just about her voice, it has something to do with this very notation I am writing here and with convexity/concavity...

"Beauty can be described using convexity and concavity."

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)

Last edited by Marka; 06-08-2013 at 04:01 PM..