View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 01:21 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Well I think I might have found the perfect station. Over a year ago I stumbled across the fact that a privately owned radio station WUSB, owned by Stony Brook university and located on Long Island, New York, had played J'en ai marre back in april of 2008. It is run by students and faculty. Their signal reaches most of Long Island, parts of southern Connecticut and parts of New York city. This is an almost perfect location for this purpose.

I tried requesting music back then, but I think for reasons I mentioned in my original post. They never got played.

Here's a link to one of their pages and a picture of it.

http://wusb.fm/about

You can click on the links on that page or click on the programs heading, where it will show you a list of programs, some are talk shows, some music, and you can click on the different d.j. names. In some cases the next page will have contact info for that particular one, or you can click on the playlists heading and it will take you to the page where they have playlists run by different d.j.s who feature a certain type of music and the date of the month when their playlist will be played and again is shows the name of the d.j., most of them have contact info.

One of the best parts about this site is there are numerous dj's we can contact. It's not just one e-mail address for the station. I'm sure if we contact a bunch of them, we'll stumble across someone who loves Alizée's music.

I'll start tomorrow. Too beat right now. I want to take my time and make a good post. I will also keep a list of who I contact.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-22-2010 at 01:41 AM..