View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Yes, many people use this hub. At least this is biggest and only DC hub related to Alizée. You can always find some to user to download stuffs that you need.
Well said, buddy.

There are enough VIPs and Operators online at any one time that you can be assured there are at least 2 or 3 copies of every legally trade-able Alizee file known to mankind available for your downloading pleasure. I keep "one of everything" in my share with the exception of those fan-created DVDs (all the individual vids on the DVD are there in my share anyway) because of disc space considerations.

The main thing to know about the Alizee Hub is that with it's multiple real-time chat-rooms and long history, is that we are not just some anonymous peer-to-peer file-sharing site, we are (or at least strive to be) a COMMUNITY.

Though we explore the whole wide world of girl pop in our combined collection of Vids and Clips, our focus in main chat tends to be on Alizee, and is a great place to swap files and look for the latest news and information regarding Alizee.

Though it can be a lot of work to set up and configure (at least at first -- that's the reason for all those FAQs and "How-to"s) I think you'll find once you'll been with us for a while that the Hub will be an essential part of your daily diet of Alizee!

-- I hope that answers your question and we hope to see you in the hub.

Last edited by digimaze; 09-05-2010 at 05:42 PM..